Welcome to our website www.judypierre.fr
JUDY PIERRE COSMETICS
2 rue Maxime RIVIERE,
Saint Denis Reunion Island.
Simplified Joint Stock Company (SAS)
Capital: 10,000 euros
RCS: St-Denis of Reunion B 813 196 201
E-mail: [email protected]
The head office: 27A Kifisias Ave., Athens 11523
E-mail: [email protected]
We advise you to keep yourself regularly informed of the conditions in force. You can take note at any time of the version of the General Conditions of Use or the Charter “Personal Data and Cookies” in force by clicking on the concerned tabs.
- Respect for privacy
The development of this site has involved significant investments. The Site and each of the elements that make it up (such as brands, images, texts, videos, etc.) are protected by intellectual property rights. Any use, reproduction or representation of the Site (in whole or in part) on any medium whatsoever for other purposes, including commercial purposes, is prohibited.
- Terms of Sales
If you wish to access our General Conditions of Sale applicable to purchases made on this website (in particular concerning the management of orders, deliveries, returns and exchanges) please click here.
- Hypertext links
Many outgoing hypertext links are present on the Site, however the web pages where these links lead do not engage the responsibility of www.judypierre.fr who does not have the control of these links.
The User is therefore prohibited to engage the responsibility of the site concerning the content and the resources relating to these outgoing hypertext links.
The visitor is personally responsible for setting up the computer and telecommunications resources to access the Site and the necessary knowledge to access the Internet and use the Site www.judypierre.fr .
The visitor uses the Site at his own risk. JUDY PIERRE COSMETICS will in no way be held liable to you or a third party for any indirect, incidental, special or incidental damages – which includes, but is not limited to, any loss of profit or other indirect loss – resulting from your use of the Site www.judypierre.fr or your inability to use it. This limitation of liability applies to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- User Content
Each visitor must use the Internet responsibly with respect and courtesy on the rights of other Internet users.
As such, the visitor, by accessing the prohibited Site including:
- Upload to the Site, post, email or otherwise transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, or immoral content that violates privacy a person, including his or her image rights, odious or derogatory or offensive from a racial, ethnic or other point of view;
- Download to the Site, post, email or otherwise transmit unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material, “advertising material”, “misleading information”, “chain letters”, or any other form of solicitation;
- Upload to the Site, post, email or otherwise transmit any item containing software viruses or other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any software or hardware or any equipment telecommunication;
- Disrupt or interrupt the Site or the servers or networks connected to the Site, or violate the requirements, rules or regulations of the networks connected to the Site;
- Attempt to undermine the service of any user, host or network, which includes, without exhaustiveness, exposing the Site to a virus, creating a saturation, flooding the server, saturating the email e-mails or even falsify any header of the TCP / IP information packet or any part of the header information contained in any e-mail;
- Access data that is not intended for the Visitor or enter a server / account to which the Visitor is not authorized to access;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a system or network, or otherwise violate security or authentication measures without permission;
- Impersonate another person ;
- Conduct an activity or incite a third party to carry out an illegal activity or any other activity that would infringe the rights of JUDY PIERRE COSMETICS, its suppliers, partners, distributors, advertisers or any other Visitor;
- Transmit or transfer (by any means whatsoever) information or software derived from the Site, in particular to other countries or to certain foreign nationals in violation of a national or international law or regulation.
By recognizing the global nature of the Internet, each Visitor agrees to abide by all local and international rules and procedures relating to online behavior and acceptable content, including all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data.
- No guarantee
JUDY PIERRE COSMETICS cannot guarantee and affirm:
- That the website www.judypierre.fr is free of viruses, data overwriting programs, Trojan horses or other material of destruction,
- That the information contained in the Site www.judypierre.fr is accurate, complete or up to date.
The Site www.judypierre.fr may contain technical inaccuracies or other defects, JUDY PIERRE COSMETICS do not guarantee the correction of these defects. The Website www.judypierre.fr and the content of this Site are presented “as is” and “depending on availability”. JUDY PIERRE COSMETICS expressly excludes any form of guarantee, and in particular, any implicit guarantee relating to the usual conditions of a Site www.judypierre.fr or the suitability of the site for a normal use or a specific use, its quality or compliance with all legal provisions. This limitation of liability applies to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Applicable Law and disputes
For any problem, please contact our Customer Service:
Contact Customer Service
09:00 to 12:00 and 14:00 to 17:00
Any dispute relative in any way whatsoever to your visit on the Website will be submitted to the French courts, unless you have violated or threatened to violate in any way our industrial and intellectual property rights, to which we may ask any competent court to pronounce any emergency measure or any other appropriate measure.
- In case of any dispute
- What Personal Data We collect?
We collect Personal Data about you when you visit our Sites or use our Services, including the following information:
- Registration and Use Information: When you register to use our Services by creating an Account, we collect Personal Data as necessary to the extent necessary to provide and provide the Services you request. Depending on the Services you choose, we may ask you to provide us with your name, mailing address, phone number, email address and credentials to create an Account. We may ask you to provide us with additional Personal Data when you use our Services.
- Transaction and Experience Information: When you use our Services or access our Sites, for example to make purchases from merchants, receive money, process payments or send money to your loved ones, we collect information about the transaction, as well as other information associated with the transaction, such as the amount sent or requested, the amount paid for products or services, merchant information, including information about the sources of the transaction supply used to complete the transaction, Device Information, Technical Usage Data, and Location Information.
- Participant Personal Data: When you use our Services or access our Sites, we collect Personal Data that you provide to us from other participants associated with the transaction.
- Send or request money: When you send or request money through the Services, we collect Personal Data such as name, mailing address, phone number and participant’s bank account information who receives money from you or sends you money. The extent of Personal Information required for a Participant may vary depending on the Services you use to send or request money.
- Paying or asking someone else to pay an invoice: if you use our Services to pay an invoice for someone else’s benefit, or if you ask a user to pay an invoice for you, we collect Personal Data about the account holder, such as the name, postal address, phone number, email address and account number of the invoice you wish to pay or which you are wondering
- Credit your accounts: if you use our Services to credit your Account or any other account you may have, or if you ask a User to credit one of these accounts, we may collect Personal Data from you about you. the other party, or to the other party about you to facilitate the request. For example, if you use our Services to charge a mobile phone, or to request that your mobile account be credited, we may collect Personal Data and other information, including the other’s mobile account number.
- Personal data about your friends and contacts: To help you make transactions with your friends and contacts, we may ask you to provide Personal Data such as the name, email address and phone number of your friends and relatives when using a Service or linking your list of contacts or friends list to your Account. If you choose to link your contact information from your mobile device to your Account and / or create an account association between a social media platform and your Account, we collect and use information about your contact list. contacts or your friends list to enhance your experience when using the Services.
- Your personal data from third-party sources: We may obtain information from third-party sources such as merchants, data providers, and credit reporting agencies, to the extent permitted by law.
- Other information collected related to your use of our Sites or Services: we may collect additional information from you or about you when you contact us, contact our customer support teams or respond to an inquiry.
- Why do we keep Personal Data?
The cookies we use have defined expiration dates; if you do not visit our Sites or do not use our Services within the said deadlines, cookies are automatically deactivated and the retained data is deleted. Please see our Cookie and Tracking Technology Notice for more information.
- How do we treat Personal Data?
We may process your Personal Data for a variety of reasons that are justified under the data protection laws of the European Economic Area (EEA) and France.
• To operate the Sites and provide the Services, including for:
Make a payment, send or request money, credit an account or pay an invoice;
Authenticate your access to an Account;
Communicate with you on your Account, Sites, Services or PayPal;
Create an account association between your Account and a third party account or platform;
Conduct credit checks or other financial status audits, evaluate claims and compare information to ensure accuracy and verification; and
Keep your account and financial information up-to-date.
• To manage our business needs, such as tracking, analyzing and improving the performance and functionality of the Services and Sites. For example, we analyze the behavior of the User and carry out studies on how you use our Services.
• To manage the risks and protect the Sites, the Services and yourself from fraud by verifying your identity, and by helping to detect and prevent fraud and misuse of the Sites or Services.
• To comply with our obligations and enforce the terms of our Sites and Services, including to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
• In our legitimate interests, including:
Enforce the terms of our Sites and Services;
Manage our daily business needs, such as monitoring, analysis;
Personal Data to provide aggregated statistical data to third parties, including other companies and members of the public, about how, when and why Users visit our Sites and use our Services; and
• With your consent, especially for:
to advertise products or services, by distributing promotional materials on PayPal products and Online Services, and products and services of non-affiliated companies. We may also process your Personal Information to adapt certain Services or experiences of the Site to better reflect our understanding of your interests.
to provide you with options, features or offers specific to your geographic location if you choose to share your Location Information via the Services. We use this information to improve the security of the Sites and Services and to provide you with geo-localized Services, such as advertisements, search results, and other personalized content (also known as interest-based marketing).
to facilitate research and communication with others, we may use the information you have shared with the Service to suggest connections between you and others you may know. For example, we may combine the information we learn about you through the use of the Services by you and your contacts, and the information that you and others provide to suggest people you may know or may know. which you may want to trade through our Services. Features and social options designed to simplify your use of the Services with others vary by Service.
to respond to your requests, for example to contact you about a question you have sent to our customer service.
You can at any time and freely withdraw your consent. Please refer to the section on “Your Privacy Options” for more information on how to proceed.
- Do we share Personal Data?
With other members of the PayPal group: we may share your Personal Data with members of the PayPal group to, among other things, provide the Services you have requested or authorized; manage risks; help detect and prevent potentially illegal and fraudulent acts and other violations of our policies and conditions, and help us manage product availability and connectivity, PayPal Services and Communications.
With other companies that provide us with services: We share Personal Information with third-party providers that provide services and features in accordance with our instructions and on our behalf. These third-party service providers may, for example, provide you with Services, verify your identity, help process transactions, send you advertisements for our products and services, or provide customer support.
With other financial institutions: We share personal data with other financial institutions with which we are associated to jointly create and offer a product. These financial institutions may only use this information to advertise and offer products associated with PayPal, unless you have agreed to other uses. We may also share personal data to process transactions, provide you with benefits associated with your eligible cards and keep your financial information up-to-date.
With other parties to the transactions when you use the Services, such as other Users, merchants and their service providers: we may share information with other participants in your transactions, including other Users to whom you send or from whom you receive money, and merchants or their service providers, when you use the Services to pay for goods or services. The information includes:
Personal Data necessary to facilitate the transaction;
Personal Data to help other participants resolve disputes and detect and prevent fraud; and
Anonymous data and performance analysis data to help merchants better understand the uses of our Services and help merchants improve the user experience.
With third parties for our business needs or as permitted or required by law: we may share information about you with third parties for PayPal’s business purposes or to the extent permitted or required by law, especially:
If we must do so to comply with a law, procedure or regulation;
to law enforcement officials, other government officials or other third parties, pursuant to a subpoena, court order or other procedural act or requirement applicable to PayPal or the PayPal group;
If we believe, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of Personal Data is necessary or appropriate to avoid bodily injury or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation into an alleged or actual illegal activity;
to protect the vital interests of a person;
with credit reporting agencies and data processing companies for credit reference verification and for fraud and compliance purposes;
to protect our property, Services and legal rights;
to facilitate a purchase or sale of all or part of PayPal’s assets;
for delivery services and related services for purchases made through a Service;
to help assess and manage risks and prevent fraud against PayPal, our users and fraud involving our Sites or the use of our Services, including fraud that occurs at or involves our business partners, strategic companies, or other individuals and merchants such as eBay, Inc.;
to banking partners as required by bank card association regulations for inclusion on their list of withdrawn merchants;
Credit reporting agencies and collection agencies;
The companies with which we plan to merge or with which we expect to be redeemed; and
to support our audit, compliance and corporate governance functions.
With your consent: we also share your Personal Data and other information with your consent or as instructed, including if you authorize an account association with a third party account or platform.
In addition, PayPal may provide aggregated statistical data to third parties, including other companies and members of the public, about how, when and why Users visit our Sites and use our Services. This data does not identify you personally and does not provide information about your use of the Sites or Services. We do not share your Personal Data with third parties for advertising purposes without your consent.
- How do we work with other services and platforms?
• Link your Account to a social network account or instant messenger service;
• Associate your account with a third party data aggregator or financial services company, if you provide that company with login credentials to your Account; or
• Use your Account to make payments to a merchant or authorize a merchant to debit your Account.
The information we share with a third party, based on an account association, is used and disclosed in accordance with the privacy practices of the third party. Before you authorize an account association, you must verify the privacy statement of any third party with whom you have authorized an account association, and who will have access to your Personal Data as part of the account association. For example, Personal Data that PayPal shares with a third-party account or third-party platform, such as a social network account, may then be shared with certain third parties, including the general public, based on the practices of the account or platform in question. respect for privacy.
- International Transfers
Our operations are supported by a network of computers, cloud-based servers, and other information infrastructure and technologies, including, but not limited to, third-party service providers.
The parties mentioned above may be established in countries other than your own and outside the European Economic Area and Switzerland. These countries do not always provide an equivalent level of privacy protection. We have taken specific measures, in accordance with the data protection legislation in force in the EEA, to protect your Personal Data. In particular, for transfers of your Personal Data within PayPal-related companies, we rely on the binding company regulations approved by the relevant supervisory authorities (available here). Other transfers may be based on contractual protections. Please contact us for more information.
If you carry out transactions with third parties outside the EEA or Switzerland, or associate our Service with platforms, such as social networks, outside the EEA or Switzerland, we are obliged to transfer your Data third parties in order to provide you with the requested Service.
The DNT (“Do Not Track”) feature is available in some browsers. It allows you to express your Internet tracking preferences to advertisers and other third parties. We do not respond to DNT signals.
- What privacy options do you have?
o Options regarding the Personal Data we collect
o Personal data. You may refuse to provide Personal Data when requested by PayPal, but some or all of the Services may not be available to you.
o Location information and other information at the device level. The device you use to access the Sites or Services may collect information about you, including Location Information and User Usage Data that PayPal may then collect and use. For information about your ability to restrict the collection and use of this information, please use the settings available on the device.
o Options relating to our use of your Personal Data
• For more information about third-party advertising cookies and interest-based marketing, and how to opt-out of these practices with companies participating in industry self-regulation, visit Your Online Options.
o Find and connect with other people. In this case, you can manage your preferences to search for and connect with others from your account on the Service you are using.
o Account association options
• If you allow an association with a third-party account or third-party platform, p. ex. a social network account, you can manage your association preferences from your Account or from the third-party account or third-party platform. Please refer to the privacy statement that governs the third party platform for more information about the options available to you.
o Cookie options
• You may have different options available to manage your cookie preferences. For example, your browser or device connected to the Internet may allow you to delete, disable or block certain cookies and other tracking technologies. For more information, visit AboutCookies.org. You may choose to enable these options, but this action may prevent you from using most of the options and features available on a Service or Site.
• You can find out more about our cookies and tracking technologies by going to the Cookie and Tracking Technologies Notice page.
o Options for your registration information and your account information
o If you have an Account, you can usually view and modify the Personal Data by logging in and updating the information, directly or by contacting us. Contact us if you do not have an Account or if you have questions about your Account information or other Personal Information.
o Communication options
o Notifications, alerts and updates from us:
o Advertising: We may send you advertising content about our Sites, our Services, our products, the products we offer jointly with financial institutions, as well as the products and services of unaffiliated third parties and members of the PayPal group via various communication channels, for example, email, SMS, pop-ups, push notifications and instant messaging applications. You may refuse these advertising communications that we send by following the instructions in the communications you receive. If you have a PayPal account, you can also set your communication preferences in your Account settings. For messages sent via push notifications, you can manage your preferences in your device.
o Information and other: we send you communications that must be sent to Users of our Services, notifications that may contain important information and other communications that you request from us. You cannot refuse to receive these communications. However, you can choose the support and the format for receiving these notifications.
- What are your rights?
Subject to the restrictions set out in the data protection legislation in force in the EEA, you have certain rights with regard to your Personal Data. You have the right to access, rectify, restrict, oppose, delete and port data. Please contact us if you wish to exercise these rights. If you wish to request access to all personal data that PayPal holds about you, please note that photo ID will be required to prove your identity.
If you have an Account related to one of our Services, you can generally view and modify your Personal Data on the Account by logging in and updating the information directly. We may use an automated solvency decision-making system with your consent or, where appropriate, to enter into or execute a contract or as permitted by Community law or the law of a Member State.
Contact us if you need more information about the automated decision-making system.
- How do we protect your Personal Data?
We implement technical, physical, and administrative security measures to provide reasonable protection for your Personal Data against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, and modification. Security measures include firewalls, data encryption, physical controls of access to our data centers, and access permissions checks. While we are committed to securing our systems and services, you must secure and maintain the confidentiality of your password (s) and account registration information / preferences and verify that the Personal Data we maintain about you are accurate and up-to-date. We are not responsible for the protection of Personal Data that we share with a third party because of an account association that you have authorized.
- Can children use our Services?
The Sites and Services are not intended for minor children. We do not knowingly collect any information, including Personal Information, from children or other individuals who do not have the legal capacity to use our Sites and Services. If we are informed that we have collected Personal Data from a minor child, we will remove it immediately unless we have a legal obligation to keep such data. Contact us if you think we have collected information by mistake or inadvertently from a minor child.
- What else do you need to know?
If the revised version includes a material change, we will notify you with 30 days’ notice posted on the “Update Rules” page of our site. We may also notify the Users of the change by email or other means.
- Contact us
We want to make sure your questions are answered by the right people:
• Click here to contact us about your PayPal account
• Click here to contact us about your Xoom account
If you are not satisfied with the way we handle your concerns, you have the right to make a complaint to the supervisory authority in charge of data protection in your country.
Our Head of the Data Protection Officer can be contacted by writing to the following address: [email protected] or PayPal (Europe) S.A.R.L. and Co., S.C.A., 22-24 Royal Boulevard l-2449, Luxembourg.
• Account means a PayPal or Xoom member account.
• Device Information refers to data that can be collected automatically from any device used to access the Site or Services. This information may include your device type; Network connections of your device the name of your device; the IP address of your device; information about your device’s internet browser and the internet connection you use to access the Site or the Services; geolocation information; information about applications downloaded to your device and biometric data.
• Location Information means information that identifies your location in a reasonably specific manner, for example using latitude and longitude coordinates obtained by GPS, Wi-Fi or mobile triangulation.
• Transaction without opening a PayPal account means a person’s use of the Services without logging in or creating an Account.
• Personal data means the information that may be associated with a natural person identified or identifiable directly or indirectly. “Personal Data” may include, but is not limited to, the name, mailing address (including billing and delivery addresses), phone number, email address, credit card number, other information about bank accounts, account number, date of birth and government issued identification numbers (p.ex. driver’s license number, national ID number, passport number).
• Processing Procedure means any method or manner in which we treat Personal Data or Sets of Personal Data, whether in automated form or not, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, processing adaptation or modification, retrieval and consultation, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or other form of making available, alignment or combination, restriction, deletion or destruction of Personal Data.
• Services means the products, services, content, options, technologies or features, and all sites, applications and related services that PayPal offers you with an Account or a Transaction without opening a PayPal account.
• Usage Data refers to the information we collect from your phone, computer or any other device you use to access the Sites or Services. Use of Technical Data allows us to know how you use the Sites and Services, p. ex. what you searched for and viewed on the Sites and how you use our Services, including your IP address, statistics on the number of pages that are loaded or viewed, the sites you visited before you visited Sites, and other information about use and browsing collected via Cookies.
Opinion on banking regulations for customers in the EEA
In particular, regarding your information, you agree and instruct PayPal to:
- Disclose information required: to the police and other law enforcement agencies; security services; competent governmental, intergovernmental or supranational bodies; competent bodies, departments, regulatory bodies, self-regulatory authorities or organizations (in particular the bodies listed in the “Organizations” section of the list of third-party suppliers located here) and other third parties, including Group companies PayPal, (I) to which we are legally obliged and which we could respect, in particular the laws of Luxembourg of July 24th, 2015 on the US Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (“Loi FATCA”) and of December 18th, 2015 on the Common Reporting Standard OECD (“CRS Act”); (ii) with whom we have reason to believe that we should cooperate in investigations of fraud or other illegal activities or potential illegal activities, or (iii) to investigate violations of our Terms of Service. use (including your source of supply or the issuer of your credit card).
If you are covered by the FATCA or CRS Laws, we are obliged to notify you of information about you that we may transfer to the competent authorities. Click here to learn more about PayPal’s obligations under the FATCA and CRS Acts and how they might affect you. Also note information that we may disclose accordingly.
We and other organizations, including parties accepting PayPal, may also share and use (including access from other countries) the required information (including information stored by fraud prevention organizations) for us and others. enable them to assess and manage risk (specially to prevent fraud, money laundering and terrorist financing). Contact us if you would like to know more about these fraud prevention organizations.
To learn more about these organizations, fraud prevention organizations and other third parties, click here.
- Disclose account information to holders of intellectual property rights if, under the current national law of an EU Member State, they make a claim against PayPal for an out-of-court disclosure of information. due to a violation of their intellectual property rights for which the PayPal Services have been used (for example, but not limited to, § 19 (2) (3) of the German Trademark Law or § 101 (2) (3) of the German Copyright Act).
- Reveal the information required in response to the requirements of organizations relating to bank cards or to a civil or criminal legal procedure.
- If, as a merchant, you use a third party to integrate or access PayPal, we may disclose to the said partner the information required to facilitate and maintain such arrangement (including the status of your PayPal integration, the fact whether you have an active PayPal account and are already working with another PayPal integration partner).
- Disclose information required for payment processors, auditors, customer service providers, credit reference and enforcement agencies, financial product providers, business partners, marketing and public relations companies, service providers group companies, agencies, markets and other third parties listed here. The disclosure of this information is intended to enable us to provide you with the PayPal Services. We also include in the list of third parties, under each “Class”, non-exhaustive examples of third parties (including their successors and successors) that we are currently disclosing or considering disclosing your Account Information and the purpose of the disclosure, as well as the content of the said information (except where explicitly stated, the use by such third parties of the said information for purposes other than those for which the information was transmitted is restricted by law or by contracts concluded between PayPal and the said third parties).
- Disclose the required information to your agent or legal representative (for example, the power of attorney you have granted or a guardian appointed to you).
- Disclose aggregated statistical data with our business partners or for public relations. For example, we can indicate the percentage of our Users living in Manchester. However, this aggregate data is not tied to personal information.
- Share the required Account Information with unaffiliated third parties (listed here) for use for the following purposes:
– Fraud prevention and risk management: support for fraud prevention or risk assessment and management. For example, if you use PayPal Services to buy or sell goods through eBay Inc. or its affiliates (“eBay”), we may share Account Information with eBay to help protect your account. Fraudulent activity accounts, to alert you if we detect such fraudulent activities on your accounts or to assess the credit risk.
As part of our fraud prevention and risk management efforts, we may also need to share Required Account Information with eBay in cases where PayPal has suspended your account or has otherwise placed restrictions on your account due to disputes, claims, objections or other scenarios relating to the sale or purchase of property. In addition, as part of our fraud prevention and risk management efforts, we will be able to share Account Information with eBay to enable eBay to use its Buyers and Sellers Evaluation Programs.
– Customer Service: for customer service purposes, such as assisting with the management of your account or resolving disputes (p. ex. billing or transaction).
– Shipping: in connection with shipping and other related services for purchases made using PayPal.
– Legal compliance: to help them comply with the verification requirements related to the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism.
– Service Providers: To enable contracted service providers with us to support our business operations, such as fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing, customer service and technology services. Our contracts stipulate that said service providers use your information only in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
- In case of any dispute
Only the French version of this general terms of payment policy PayPal will be the only one that will prevail in case of any disputes.
If you wish to cancel an offer please complete this form:
(download the form)
- Payment Options
JUDY PIERRE COSMETICS only accepts online payments by the following bank cards:
– American Express
An authorization request will be sent to your bank.
We do not accept payment by check or gift card.
- Payment security
All transactions made on www.judypierre.fr are highly secure. Your bank details are encrypted in SSL (Secure Socket Layer) mode which is set up to protect personal data and payment data.
JUDY PIERRE COSMETICS agrees never to have stored or stored your bank details on the Site.
Finally, we are strengthening payment security thanks to the 3D Secure system for Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards that are equipped with it. An additional step takes place at the time of payment, to verify the identity of the cardholder and validate the transaction. Each bank has its own authentication. If you have any questions regarding your 3D Secure Code, we invite you to contact before approving the transaction and confirming the order to obtain more information to fight against fraud and guarantee your protection.
For security reasons, the name and billing address must match the name and address associated with the credit card. We can cancel an order that does not meet this condition.
- In case of any dispute